Christmas Blast!

Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2007 - 6 comments -

after my tooth got extracted, all my premonitions came true..
im not goin to follow my doctor's order! hahaha
Its the most exhausting week ever!
I never been this alive and busy (for gimmicks) hahaha!

Wednesday December 19
Block Christmas Party, Montevista, Marikina City
a cool party that was hosted by our class president and some of our officers.. it went well and asteeg,, overflowing alcoholic drinks! its the night that ive started to be pasaway!! hehehe at first, uber iwas ako uminom, but its hard to avoid it kasi lahat umiinom.. man, temptation kills! grr.. then the gurl in green stripped shirt made me drink her shots. and I started drinking na! wahahaha..

guilty as charged. hehehe
number of drinks that i consumed that night:
6 strong ice, 3 lights, 2big glasses of red horse, few shots of cossack, red and blue(i think) label, and plenty of Cuervo! yeah!
and at 3am, i went home, imagine, nag choir pa ako.. hehehe

simbang gabi from 3am to 6 am.. im soo bad.. huhuhu



Thursday December 20
Afternoon

I went to Trinity, together with Tesa and Shine, to pass our request letter for TOR. I missed my old school. astig talaga!Then Rose Anne, Grace and I went to gateway for dinner.
I also invited Lele, Crizzy and Cheeky to come over.
I met Rose Anne's BF for the first time hehehe all fun!

At around 8pm, I made my way to glorietta.. Im goin to meet my friend EJ at starbucks G4.. we're supposed to meet by 8:30 but he arrived almost 11pm.. whoah Ive waited for 2 hours!! and both of my mobilephones were bat empty! amp! He promised to make it up for me someday..and im still waiting..hahaha

1:35 am. we went to PBcom Tower to meet Hadi, Its his lunch break.. I miss my colleagues.


Friday December 21
Global Fun Carnivale, MOA

This day is rili unforgetable, my day started waking up uber late at 1pm. Meeting time is 12noon at gateway, and my dear friends are too kind to wait for me. Oh well, they love me so much hahaha.

We drove the long road of C5 and when were in Pasig City, oh my.. the car stopped in the middle of the highway.. gosh.. so funny. nauubusan ng gas. we're enjoying our road trip too much , that we forgot to refuel. coincedentaly, just infront of us is a towing service. hahaha ... the car was towed to the nearest gas station. I cant forget the people whispering when we got stucked.. "ang gaganda pa naman ng sakay, natirikan naman!!" hahaha



After exchanging gifts in the MOA's parking lot, Leo, Carole and I decide to club. So we went to Ortigas. our unfortunate day didnt end at MOA, when we arrived in Ortigas, we cant catch a cab! we waited for an hour, so we found ourselves walking to metrowalk.. oh my.. kapagod.. shucks pagdating ng metrowalk, haggard to the max and so thirsty..

a quick stop in the washroom made me fresh again..
inuman and dancin time na!
after clubin', at around 4am, we went to a videoke hub... inom na naman dun.. and 7am na nakauwi..

number of drinks that i consumed that night:
8 strong Ice and forgot the name of the beer.. haha


Saturday December 22
Yuan Bday Bash and a Movie Date

Its Yuan's 2nd Bday Celebration!
Project 4, 5pm

Happy Birthday sweetie!


After eating a lucious meal at the party, I went to glorietta again, for a dinner-movie date. We watched "Elizabeth The Golden Age" It was a nice movie. Great effects and good review of history. We ate dinner in YC.. God the cholesterol! hahaha
After the Date. 12am, I walked from Glo area to Greenbelt to makati hotels, search for a cab. Amp! I walked back to PBcom Tower to take a cab..sighs ang layo talaga! kapagod.. 2am na ako nakasakay ng cab,,, im goin to Hadi's place naman.. grabe.. when I got there, The elevator is stucked on the 14th floor. grabe. tlaga. I climb the stairs up to the 16th floor! oh great!!
what an exercise talaga..
Nkauwi na ako sa bahay ng 11am.. hahaha
More adventures to come... tinatamad na ako i post eh.. haha

There has been 6 Responses to 'Christmas Blast!' so far

  1. KRIS JASPER says:

    Happy New Year!

  2. savante says:

    Damn, elizabeth is already there! Why is it taking so long to reach our shores!

  3. FerBert says:

    dameng lakad ah... malusog ang iyong social life.. happy new year!

  4. chase / chubz says:

    cuervo? as in jose cuervo??
    so, did you get any body shots???

    wow, what an eventful 4-day you got..
    ako? natutulog ata palagi sa mga araw na yun..

    im dying to see the new elizabeth movie..
    i kinda like autobiographical movies.

  5. ruff nurse-du-jour says:

    oooh, you have a very productive social life eh, juz? parang hindi nursing student. hahaha. :-)

    by the way, wala bang mga *naughty adventures *wink *wink. :-)

  6. Anonymous

    Karir ah! Haha.