hate to be alone

Posted on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 14 comments -

Alone.
I hate to be alone.
Who wants to be alone?
Last week, I think that was last Sunday, I was urged to go out of our house because I've told everyone that I have a Seminar to attend in SM the Block, even im not really going to. They already gave me the money for the said event (and ofcourse kick-back na!!) hahaha so i don't have any choice but to go out. It was 9am when my mom shouted, "justin!! mag 10 na..dba may seminar ka! wake up!!!". I got up and prepared. I'm still drowsy and tired but i need to go out.
I was ready to go when my mom scolded me, "late ka na naman! ano ba yan!".
I gave her my excuse, "Ma! 10:30 pa ung seminar! and my friends are already in SM. They are goin to reserve a seat for me!" yeah i lied.
Now I feel your eyebrows are raising. haha Honestly, There was a real seminar in SM that day, and had my reservation. BUT i used the money for other stuff and food. anyhow...
10:15 am. I dont know where to go and what to do. What is the nearest mall that i won't be spotted. I kept on thinkin' and finally decided to go to Robinson's Place Metro East. It is in Cainta. They won't go there! that's for sure. haha so I travel to Rob East.
I arrived at RP. There I am, All alone. I texted every friend that is near my location. Hoping that I would be saved from boredom and all. But Nada, Zilch, Zero, none of my friends reply from my instant invitation for chillin' out.
I walked and walked sadly inside the mall. Feeling blue as the cold wind from the ACs of the mall touched my skin. I don't want to go to malls alone. I don't go out alone, even for a hair-cut in a salon, drinking in coffee shops nor shopping for my clothes. I tend to be sad and bored when alone in a mall. I hate it. I hoped that someone will text me, "juz where u at? im coming!" oh well, wala.
I was sleepy and haggard na,
then I heard my stomach was grumbling.
I forgot, i haven't eat anything...
so i ate in McDonalds.
hate this part again, alone. Hahahaha

As I ate my breakfast. I observed the mall, the people and also the ones who were ordering in the counter. It was Sunday, Family day, and im alone. Then what I saw made me laugh. Mga Indays and Dongs that are dating. Sunday nga pala, D-off nila.. Poor me. Sila may partner, ako wala, kasi busy ung dapat partner ko sa isang event that day. haha

I observed more of my surrounding while digging on my salty fries.
Sitting in front of me were three old maids with irritating voices. Laughing out loud and gossiping. Then there was a family, sitting in front of the old maids. They have this cute cuddly young boy, who was pinched by one of the old maids. they're not related. weird oldies.

and the dating indays and dongs.. hahaha

I was giggling by myself.. and one of the few "couples" around me gave that aweful glance.
They might be thinking that im a lunatic. I could careless. haha

I finished my large fries without noticing it. Now it is 11:30. still bored. Hopeless.

I dont know what to do now.
I saw this internet hub.
Went in and rented a computer for an hour.

got online.
and finally.
i felt...
im not ALONE. ^_^

There has been 14 Responses to 'hate to be alone' so far

  1. Boris says:

    hehehehe ano ka ba, there are time when you go alone, you get to know yourself even more. i know masaya may kasama pero there are times na kelagan solo ka lang.

    heheheh di naman ata sila nagdadate. huh? wala namang cute dun sa family pic XD

  2. PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE says:

    hahaha... silly you... the price you have to pay for your kickback... ayan... hahaha!

    howdy?

    in fairnes, nagcrave ako sa french fries ng mcdo... at sa bigmac... hehehe!

  3. gillboard says:

    masarap kaya magmall ng mag-isa.. di ka mahihila tumingin sa mga lugar na wala kang interes (ladies shoe store!!!)

  4. lucas says:

    whenever i'm alone, i feel a strange a strange form of bliss... or emo lang talaga ako..heheh!

    there's happiness in solitude...sometimes.

  5. Juzzie says:

    YES! im back! haha

    @boris: hahaha ung cute pala na baby nasa right eh.. d na nakunan ng pic.. pa simple lang ako nag capture ng photo..

    @gillboard: totally agree.. ladies shoe store! haha

  6. Sharmaine says:

    alam ko nararamdaman mo,
    malungkot mag isa..
    parang wierd ang feeling.

    tama din naman sila... pag mag isa.. may sarili kang mundo.. oras mo sa sarili mo,

    kaya mag sarili na tayo guys! hihihihi

  7. Krisha says:

    Hi, first visit here.

    anyway, I think we are the same. I hate going to places alone, as in I cant even go to the CR alone, I have to have a friend with me etc, I cant eat alone, thus when I am at work, Id rather not eat in the food court etc.


    pero, you know I have to say walking around the mall I can do, especially if I had money haha, so Ill go shopping :P

  8. Anonymous

    Sus! How can you be soooo melodramatic? :)) I'm always a text away. You're not alone. Visit me one of these days. Haha. :P

  9. fiel-kun says:

    hey justin!!

    long time no chat ah hehe... got a new blog na pala wala na yung dati...

    always smile and be happy!

  10. Secretflayer says:

    Emo-desu!! LOL, I understand the feeling. :D

  11. Admin says:

    Adik!@ Haha,,,,


    Akalain mong ipagpalit mo doon ang seminar?


    Well... kanya kanyang trip naman yan e....

  12. Jag says:

    Love the background music hahaha halatang mahilig sa clubbing with pals hehehe...Sometimes I preferred to be alone doon ko kc natatapgpuan ang tunay n katahimikan hehehe kaya be thankful na may mga moments kang ganyan hehehe...

    Ayos din ang trip mo ha! Paparazzi ikaw b yan? hehehe...

  13. pulseii says:

    honestly minsan takot talaga ako mag-isa pero mas tahimik ang mag-isa...

    at saka ehem... bad ka pinagpalit mo yung seminar... ampff

  14. Admin says:

    EMO ka ha...

    Pero tama ka naman e.... Pero ako, pwede ring alone... Malakas ang mag trip e!