SMS Chains

Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 4 comments -

I always recieve chain txt messages. Like those stupid cursed messages (you'll die if your not going to forward this to __ people on your phonebook). Sometimes I hate receiving those kind and eats up the memory on my phone. so wen recieves one, immediately dewletes it and I dont want to read the whole message. Besides, i KNow for sure, ill die or something bad will happen if not passed to someone else.. hehehe

There's this one SMS that I love to forward to my whole phonebook list..
just for fun..
and to know how my friends will react...

the message:

"What will you do...
if you see me in an empty room,
we are all alone,
my hands and feet are tied up..
barenaked..
and my eyes are also
covered with a hanky...??"

some of the replies:

"pipikturan kta..! Haha" --TJ and SAM and Impakto Nyx
"Alam mo na yun... Rape ito!!" --Jays
"Dadamitan ka" --Alvin

"Wala..il set u free.. embarasing un sa isang kaibigan kgaya mu..hehe" --IciE

"Pwd b ktang chapchapin? Hahaha." --Clairemenk

"BIbihisan kta kse bka lamigin ka. hahaha." --Chipster

"malamang rape ito!!" --Jakie Madrigz
"Tinago ko na ung damit mo. Hehehe" --HSBC Jay
"iRape kta ng bongang bonga hahaha" --Mae Yanga

"hehehe..pagsa2mantalhan kta..hahaha joke.. e d da2mitan kta at t2nggaling ung tali at ung piring sa mata.. hehehe" ---Macy Agne

"papa-rape kita. . ^_^ kay oink oink!!" --Haven

"gagahasain kta.,,heheh" --Jonatz

"ku2nin ko lht ng gamt mo, kahit 1 wla me it2ra,
tapos t2kbo na.. Hahahaha"
--Iris Ayroso


>>>kawawa pala ako, if this happens..
Uber rape talaga! hehehe... only few wuddress me up.. haha
How about you?
what will you do?? hehe

-----------------------------------------------------------

Justin: "you're just yesterday's fuck. It meant nothing..."

There has been 4 Responses to 'SMS Chains' so far

  1. Anonymous

    pipiktyuran kita para may pangblackmail ako sayo tas lagi mo na akong ililibre ng kape.. hahaha.. joke..

    huhubarin ko yung damit ko at ipapasuot sayo.. =)

  2. Unknown says:

    Parang hindi mo sakin na-send to..lolz...


    Send mo muna para masagutan ko..hehe ...:P

  3. chase / chubz says:

    lol.
    grabe naman ang mga reply nila. hehe

  4. Anonymous

    inuman nalang tayo!!!