FDA!!?? -- WTF!

Posted on Friday, August 15, 2008 - 10 comments -

FDA or famously known as “Failure Due To Absences”

Damn that word! Grrr

Early this morning, I really felt bad and the Upper Left Quadrant of my abdomen hurt all over again. So I went to our family doctor for second opinion about it. Which means, I am going to be ABSENT again in my Friday morning class…

Because of the stabbing pain that I’m feeling, I forgot my mobile phone at home when I went to my doctor, so when I came back home…what I saw, 33 messages received... grabe no. Anyhow, 11 of those messages only said the same sh*t,

“Justin! Our Prof dropped you on our class!!!”

What the f*ck!!

Bad trip! NO!!! Bummer!

Even I’m feeling ominous and badly hurt, I went straight to school to talk to my professor, He can’t do this to me! It is the only major subject I’m taking this semester, NCM 150 – Nursing Management, and this would be the last semester of my college life… huhu I was sobbing when I read the sms sent by my dear friends.

My professor was busy when I got inside our classroom. He doesn’t want to talk now, but when? Sighs Life so cruel! I hope and pray that he will change his mind.

Just yesterday, I was thrilled and full of happiness when I found out that I passed my course audit 1 (pre-board examination 1) and my professor allowed me to take the upcoming Nursing Licensure examination this November.

And now. I’m depressed. Sad. Gloom. Lahat na.

INUMAN NA! Amp!

There has been 10 Responses to 'FDA!!?? -- WTF!' so far

  1. Jhamy whoops! says:

    have you tried talking to your prof about the issue? why dont you present a med cert. at ipakain mo sa prof mo yun.. hehehe!!

  2. lucas says:

    crap...ang sama naman talaga ng araw mo...ikaw na may sakit ibinagsak ka pa...hope you could settle this with your professor at para hindi ka umulit ng NCM! hehe!

    thanks for the compliment nga pala...friend mo pala c yosh? yoshke? hmm...thanks again...galingan mo sa board exams...you have a good chance of passing kasi pasado mo yung pre-board. hope you feel better too...

    i feel lot better now, thanks!

  3. Anonymous

    parang lahat ng mga blogs na nababasa ko yan, ampapanget ng araw nila.

    ok lang yan. talk to your prof. tis the right thing to do.

    Gawd, I'm so grateful I'm past college. haha

  4. Sprechtrel says:

    It wasn't your fault you had to be absent to begin with, you have a good reason why you were absent and you can talk it over with your prof. Hope he listens to you, if he doesn't, you're screwed. Unless you like, find other ways to resolve the issue. :/

  5. Juzzie says:

    thanks guys.. naku.. i tried talking to him that day.. but hindi ako pinansin! grr...

    anyway, il try to talk to him again this wednesday.. no classes yesterday and today (QC DAY) eh.. ^_^

  6. my-so-called-Quest says:

    hala. try to tlak to him ASAP.
    20% of school days na ba ang absences mo?

    kausapin mo na lang sya.
    ingats=]

  7. KRIS JASPER says:

    that's really bad... If you cud defend yourself with those reasons, argue your case. Ur prof shud be sympathetic.

  8. Kape Kanlaon\ says:

    i remember to having such encounters before in college. some teachers just love to make life a little bit difficult for you..
    don't worry..
    you'll have your chance..
    when it comes, take it with a BaNG!
    cheers!
    and thanks for your commments too...

  9. [chocoley] says:

    OUCH! to the highest level ahh..

  10. PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE says:

    hiyah juz... been awhile huh... hehehe...

    i'm keeping my fingers crossed that somehow, your prof will come to his senses...

    try getting him to sit and talk it out with you... i am sure you can persuade him to reconsider...

    in any case, my prayers to you...

    and btw, get your doctor to certify for your check-up that day... it will help a great deal...