what if my "EX" asks me...

Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 11 comments -

1. Why did you let me go?
>> its about time to let go..

2. I still love you..
>> why only now? **evil laugh**

3. When did we last talk?
>> cant recall.. uhm yesterday? haha

4. Will you go out with me?
>> yup why not. wer good friends ryt.. your treat?

5. Hey, can i give you a ride?
>> sure.. wow,, you have auto na.. galing..

6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
>> which one? its ok! ^_^

7. My friends say we don't look good together..
>> yeah.. that's why we broke up? haha

8. You have changed.
>> thanks.. i know..i love it!

9. Can we get back together?
>> are you talking to me? sorry im deaf now.. haha *sagot ng bitter*

10. Oh, I knew what this is all about.
>> awww too late to learn about it.

11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
>> did I? well then, thats great.. *lol*

12. how can u forget our memories??
>> dont worry dear.. didnt forget it.
especially the cheating part. **haha**

13. I will always love you.
>> good. but i won't

These all goes to my exes... hahaha..
nothin in particular aryt! ^_^ peace

There has been 11 Responses to 'what if my "EX" asks me...' so far

  1. PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE says:

    gusto ko 'yan... gusto ko yang mga sagot na 'yan... hahaha! buti nga sa kanila!!!

    let them run after you this time juz.. hehehe! nice day to you!

  2. PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE says:

    will you let me lift the questions and answer them on my blog? hehehe! which of course i'll credit you for it... hehehe!

  3. Anonymous

    taray ng sagot ah!

    at nako.... exes!!! huwaw! ehehhe


    ingats juz!

  4. lucas says:

    that is bloody wicked...haha! really hilariously ridiculous anwers...hope your ex would be fine after that..kapow!!

  5. Mahiwagang Sibuyas says:

    lolololololol :D

    ibaon sa hukay ang mga ex!!

    ipasalvage silaaaa! :D

    shyet.

    lololol :D

    panalo sa mga sagot! apiiiiir!*

  6. TENTAY™ says:

    ayon oh, cheating part. ang sakit no. pero ang masasabi ko lang. pakshet sila. heheheh. sory affected eh. kakagaling ko lang din. hahaha..

  7. Admin says:

    Nice naman Juz...

    Parang wala lang ang before ah...

    Hehe! Well, ilan na ba ang ex mo?

  8. Anonymous

    I already did that survey on Friendster. Haha. Puro mga pambabarang sagot din ginawa ko. Haha. LOL

  9. [chocoley] says:

    This sounds like awwww.. :(

  10. PAO says:

    Sad... but true!!!

  11. Anonymous

    Hi Justin,

    This is not so me. :D Nevertheless, I am vouching. Be a good man. Be nice as always.

    Bring it to the table and show what you've got.

    I will still be here for you. Remember, I'm Chuck Bass!

    Hahaha.


    Xo,
    Hubbler