THIS IS ME!!?

Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 7 comments -

Finally filed my application for graduation! wahh is this really it?

butterflies in my stomach

fast breathing.

panic panic

hahaha grad na ako! yosh!

im going to miss school. iba din ung nagaaral ka,

enjoying parties, drinking sessions and looking for prospects.

spending timeless chatting with friends,

ruthless professors and clinical instructors,

and most of important of all in a student's life....

ALLOWANCE..

hahaha but thank God, college is over

and

now...

hello BOARD EXAMS

and

Graduate School!

and look this! it was 2 years ago..

because of ever stressful life.. my youthful glow disappeared.

^_^

There has been 7 Responses to 'THIS IS ME!!?' so far

  1. Sprechtrel says:

    You're graduating from college this schoolyear? I'm graduating from high school this schoolyear! For some reason, I think I can feel the times you are through, although I think it's fair to say that my share of hardships aren't over yet. :|

  2. [chocoley] says:

    Kewl, I share the same feelings with you ;) I'll be going to pass my requirement's after my internship and the next thing to do is to file my graduation form, hihi xD

    Celebrate tayo! Cheers.

  3. lucas says:

    congratulations, mate :) hope you pass the boards :)

    happy new year!

  4. Unknown says:

    Super congrats, Juz!!



    Hope you pass the Boards :)

  5. Anonymous

    Waw. Gwapong-gwapo sa pic ah! LOL. Haha. Anyway, congratulations! Hehe. Kayang-kaya mo 'yan! Libreee!! :)

  6. Anonymous

    Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

  7. atto aryo says:

    congrats!