It's Goood To Be Back!

Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 15 comments -

The heat of the summer made me slumber

OMG! It’s been a long time since my last post here.
Imagine 6 months… **phew**
and

My friends keep on asking,
“Why aren’t you writing anything on your blog? Oh my… You became a freakin’ sloth?”

Whenever I receive questions like this, I just give them a lil devil’s grin and tell them, “It’s summer, the heat waves always made me sleepy and tired.” Hahaha


What a dumb excuse right? Well to tell you honestly, I’ve been off for a deep slumber in the blogger’s world because
I experienced one of a great summer vacation evah!
LIKE….


Discover New Niche’


Learn New Things.

Ultimate Reunion.


Enjoyed the summer breeze!

Surf and Wakeboard.

Jump High.
Sleepless Nightouts and Parteys!

Tumble in the beach.


Indulge over scrumptious foods and desserts!
Yummy.

Live the army way…


Saw fantastic Sigths


Acidentally Swallow Chlorinated water.

Witness my friends glory moments!

and full of...
...ROAD TRIPS
from trafficjam South to Bumpy North!!

Summer didn’t end till the second week of June…
Hangover of the summer-heat exploded.


But to top my experiences and closed the festivities…

My heart was torn again into pieces.
Bulls eye!
A hell of a Break-up I’d say.
Been there. Done that.
But why it still has an impact on me.
Badly hurt inside out.
Now. Recovering from being a shattered soul.

There has been 15 Responses to 'It's Goood To Be Back!' so far

  1. MakMak says:

    Sure looks like you had a blast with your getaway. That's good. ^^,

    Your first pic reminded me to pick up a bag of m&ms later. I'm craving for some.

  2. Anonymous

    wow you have a REAL vacation!


    kainggit!

    sana ako rin hays huhuhuhu

  3. Anonymous

    Aww. I love this post. Great. :)

    *hug*

  4. Anonymous

    my god ang ganda ng mga shots ha! hahah! i like it... ^^

    -van

  5. Anonymous

    wow juz.nakakainggit ung bicol nyo!tangina!grr!ngayon malabo ng mangyare un!grr!wala na c ruff!haha!sila nanaman ni ex!taena!haaay!mis na kita!mis ko ng magreunion!haha!mis ko na picture picturean naten!hehehehe!mwah!:)

    ady

  6. Anonymous

    i envy your summer vacation

    a real SUPERB one!

    let's hangout sometimes!

  7. Anonymous

    now thats d way to enjoy life =)

  8. atto aryo says:

    it's good to know you're back. and i got envious knowing just how much adventure you've had in the past months. talaga namang me Calamba pa! naalala ko tuloy college field trip sa bahay ni lolo jose. :-)

  9. Anonymous

    Welcome back, Juz!

    It's good to know you had a great summer. I know you're so happy. :)


    P.S. I didn't feel you were gone 'coz we constantly text each other. :P

  10. PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE says:

    sadly... yeah... we have to get hurt... it isnt the 'falling in love' per se that scares me... it's giving myself to someone that frightens me... and you seem like you hust had your share of the pain...?

    in any case, you seem to be carrying the baggage pretty well... good for you...

    and that's really one hellah vacation...

  11. PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE says:

    thanks for dropping by the way...

  12. FerBert says:

    ang tagal mong nawala!
    hindi ko na alam
    kung ano nanyare
    sa flying watusi!
    hahahahaha


    maligayang pagbabalik juz..
    namiss ka ng blogosphere!

    www.kokeymonster.com

  13. Anonymous

    wOw,, ganda naman ng pinost mo!.. dami tuloy nainggit..hehehe.. yeah.. summer is one hell of a blast for us.. hopefully next summer ulit.. gO BOHOL!!!!!.. :P.. mOre amazing shOts.. mOre aLcohoLs.. mOre beaches and sunset view.. mOre new friEnds.. and mOre fun...

    nga pala.. ok na sana e.. kaya lang ung ending naging sad e.. hehehe.. ok lang yan.. atleast mas madameng happy moments yung nangayre sa summer mo.. :P

  14. Doubting Thomas says:

    aba! akalain mo nga naman! ang saya ng buhay mo juzzzzzzzzz!!!!

  15. Sprechtrel says:

    You holding that assault rifle was the coolest picture in this post. :D Anyway, it's nice to hear that you have had such a nice summer. Mine was...so-so.

    http://pathbinder-strikes-again.blogspot.com/2008/06/pseudopodium.html